In accordance with the provisions in force from May 25, 2018, i.e. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC. we inform as follows:
1. The administrator of your personal data is Przedsiębiorstwo Badawczo-Wdrożeniowe “OLMEX” S.A. with its registered office in Wójtowo, ul. Modrzewiowa 58, 11-010 Wójtowo. Information regarding the processing of personal data by the Administrator can be obtained via the following e-mail address: email@example.com
2. Your personal data is processed for the purpose of:
– necessary and proper performance of the contract, including taking action before concluding the contract / accepting the order,
– performing of activities required by applicable legal and administrative regulations,
– implementation of the legitimate interest of “OLMEX” S.A.
3. The administrator informs that providing personal data is a contractual and statutory requirement. The statutory requirement to provide personal data results from the nature of the services provided to you – the lease obligation requires providing personal data of the parties to the proceedings. In addition, when documenting the sale of services to you with a VAT invoice, the Administrator is obliged to obtain from you the data necessary to issue a VAT invoice. Failure to provide personal data prevents the conclusion and duration of the contract, and thus will prevent the performance of the company.
4. The administrator informs you that you have the right to access your personal data and correct and update them, as well as to limit processing. You also have the right to transfer data, object to the processing and delete personal data, if there are legal and factual grounds for this.
5. The administrator informs that your personal data will be kept for the entire period of providing the services covered by the contract, as well as the data will be kept for the period of limitation of any claims, including tax and civil claims.
6. The company informs that your personal data may be disclosed to the following categories of recipients:
Accounting companies cooperating with the Administrator,
Lawyers cooperating with the Administrator,
IT companies and companies providing support and management of IT infrastructure,
Public administration bodies,
Contractors and potential contractors, in connection with the performance of contracts as part of the performance of official duties,
Courier and postal companies,
Other entities based on legal provisions.
7. The administrator informs about the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body supervising the processing of personal data.
8. The administrator informs that your personal data will not be transferred to third countries, i.e. outside the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
We hope you will want to take advantage of our extensive offer from Przedsiębiorstwo Badawczo-Wdrożeniowa OLMEX S.A.
We are specialized in the construction and modernization of power facilities and supply of medium and high voltage substation equipment. Our specialists are always ready to help.